How to make a fish-base in origami (animated instruction)
This page is for those who want the instructions to make a fish-base in origami.
A fish-base can be made by applying six valley-folds and four mountain-folds after executing two kite-folds to a square paper.
The instruction is shown below. Just click on "Ascend" button. You will be given a step-by-step guide how to apply a fold. If you miss a step, then just click on "Descend" button to go back to the previous step.
If the screen is blank, just wait until it shows a message saying "Are you ready to get started?". If you find any bugs on this instruction, please send an email to.
If you are ready now, let's have a fun learning to make a fish-base in origami.
Are you ready to get started?
Here you will learn how to make a fish base in origami.
You will eventually apply a fish-fold consisting of both six valley-folds and four mountain-folds.
1. Prepare to rotate the paper by 45 degrees.
2. Prepare to apply a horizontal valley-fold and then unfold.
3. Prepare to rotate the paper by 90 degrees.
4. Prepare to apply a kite-fold (two valley-folds) and then unfold.
5. Prepare to rotate the paper by 180 degrees.
6. Prepare to apply another kite-fold (two valley-folds) and then unfold.
7. Prepare to apply a horizontal valley-fold and then unfold.
8. Prepare to apply a fish-fold consisting of both six valley-folds and four mountain-folds.
9. Prepare to fold two flaps down.
10. Congratulation! You have completed making a fish base.
Let's share the photo of "fish-base in origami" you made by submitting it below: If you have a difficulty in this model, you are welcome to ask a question to me. Please send an email to . Don't forget to include the exact URL of the page and the relevant step number. blog comments powered by Disqus
How To Make A Fish-base In Origami (animated Instruction)