The instruction is shown below. Just click on "Ascend" button. You will be given a step-by-step guide how to apply a fold. If you miss a step, then just click on "Descend" button to go back to the previous step.
If the screen is blank, just wait until it shows a message saying "Are you ready to get started?". If you find any bugs on this instruction, please send an email to.
If you are ready now, let's have a fun learning to apply a petal-fold in origami.
Are you ready to get started?
Here you will learn how to apply an petal-fold in origami.
The petal-fold consists of one horizontal valley-fold, two mountain-folds, and two flat-folds at the edges.
1. It is customary to start with a square base for a petal-fold. So we also start with a square base here but the petal-fold is not restricted to square base only.
2. Prepare to apply a kite-fold (two valley-folds).
3. Prepare to apply a horizontal valley-fold and then unfold.
4. Prepare to unfold the kite-fold (two valley-folds).
5. Now, prepare to apply a petal-fold consisting of one horizontal valley-fold, two mountain-folds, and two flat-folds at the edges.
6. Congratulation! You have completed applying a petal-fold.
Let's share the photo of "petal-fold in origami" you made by submitting it below: If you have a difficulty in this model, you are welcome to ask a question to me. Please send an email to . Don't forget to include the exact URL of the page and the relevant step number. blog comments powered by Disqus
How To Apply A Petal-fold In Origami (animated Instruction)